Recent Results Track
Paper submission for “Recent Results” Track – Deadline May 20th, 2018
The procedure for submission is the same as for Regular Tracks and Special Sessions (see below), with the following differences:
- Full papers (not digests) should be submitted for review;
- The submission deadline is May 20th, 2018
IEEE VPPC 2018 uses the TrackChair platform for paper submission for reviewing process.
To submit a paper to “Recent Results” Track:
- Go to https://vppc2018-rr.trackchair.com/
- Sign up or create a new account (if it is your first time).
- Submit your paper
Approved Special Sessions
Special Session 3: “IEEE VTS Motor Vehicles Challenge 2018”
- Chair of the Challenge: Dr. Samir Jemeï (University of Franche-Comté, France) – email@example.com; Prof. Loïc Boulon (Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières, Canada) – Loic.Boulon@uqtr.ca
- Heads of the Challenge Technical Committee : Dr. Clément Dépature (Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières, Canada) – Clement.Depature@uqtr.ca; Sylvain Pagerit (Argonne National Laboratory, USA) – firstname.lastname@example.org; Aymeric Rousseau (Argonne National Laboratory, USA) – email@example.com
Guidelines for special Sessions
Special Session (SS) organizers should follow the following guidelines:
- Each Special Sessions should have two organizers, who are from different countries/regions.
- The Special Sessions organizers are responsible for inviting digests/papers and arranging the peer-review for their own SS, via the VPPC2017 official submission and review platform (the same as that for the regular tracks). The SS organizers will receive a guide on using the review platform. The digest submission deadline is Mach 31, 2018.
- The Special Sessions organizers should make sure that the authors who register for all the papers in their SS should be from 3 or more countries/regions in order to make the conference and SS as international as possible. Otherwise, the SS will be cancelled, and the accepted papers will be moved to regular tracks.
- The Special Sessions organizers should ensure a proper number (5 or 6) of papers finally accepted in their SS. In case there are only 4 or fewer papers finally accepted after the peer-review process, the SS will be cancelled, and the accepted papers will be moved to the regular tracks.
- It is the SS organizers’ duty to inform their invitees of the above rules in advance.
A written (email) approval from the TPC chairs is mandatory before Special Sessions organizers can officially start calling for papers for the Special Sessions.
A proposal (i.e., a draft of the SS call for papers) should be raised by those who are interested in organizing an SS. The proposal should be prepared using this template and be sent to the VPPC TPC chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org. before March 12, 2018. As they send their proposal to the TPC chairs, the SS organizers agree to follow all the above rules.